When you call All American Heating and Air, we give you 3 written estimates. This makes it possible, regardless of your financial situation, to choose what works best for you. We come to your home or office and give you 3 different estimates as outlined below:
- An estimate to replace the entire HVAC unit with one of today's new money saving and energy efficient units.
- An estimate to replace parts and repair the unit to its best working condition.
- An estimate to fix the unit as economically as possible considering the circumstances.
If you can answer some basic questions about your equipment and the problem you are having, we can probably give you price estimates over the phone. After 20 plus years in the industry, we've seen almost every situation.
Estimate WarrantiesAll manufacturer warranties are null and void if the consumer purchases equipment over the internet, including purchases from web-based auctions, telephone or other electronic means, unless the seller of the equipment is also the installing contractor/dealer.
There are 2 different kinds of warranties:
- There is a standard factory warranty that comes with every new HVAC unit. Unlike automobile warranties, HVAC warranties cover parts only, not the labor. However, a one year labor warranty should be covered by the installing contractor/dealer.
- There is an extended factory warranty to cover parts and labor that can be purchased in addition to the standard factory warranty.
Equipment RebatesRebates are great when they are treated as legitimate rebates and the installing contractor/dealer does not add the rebate onto the price of the unit. Rebate programs vary. We are happy to inform you of and help you secure whatever manufacturer, utility provider or government rebate programs that are currently available.